Monday, July 25, 2011

what a day

Well today rob took me to Urban Mill coffee shop for lunch, and to meet a lady that works there that is also puting on this mini craft show there.  She was excited to meet me and loved my jewelry.  She was a very energetic person.  Rob also got me a ring sizer, and printed off more cards.  I now have everything i need, including a cashbox.  So this is going to be like a really business for me.  Last year I would have never dreamed of this happening.  I was always a dreamer, but nerver really put my dreams into action. and with the support of Rob and other people i am actually going to make a dream come alive!   And believe me  I have been working hard on bracelets and rings.  this week I have to work, and I know that when i am at work I will be sweating and thinking of beads.  I think i might have some 'seperation anxiety" from my beads.  I didn't have to work all last week.  but I know they will be waiting for me when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment