Sunday, September 18, 2011

regular, 2drop, 3 drop peyote

well I bet you are wondering what that means.  they are different sizes of one kind of beadweaving stitch. For the past few days i have been looking at jewelry on Etsy.com and I have seen some of these and thought they were pretty cool so i have tried them myself.  I am working on a 3 drop peyote bracelet now.  And I am thinking of starting themes with my bracelets.  "flowers" is the theme I am going to start with. 
As of friday I have started back to work at the greenhouse for the fall plants and activities.  so not so much time for beading now, but in two months i will be done working for the year. And i will have plenty of time in the winter to get an inventory of bracelets and rings done.   will have pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment