Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NOFAS interview

A few weeks ago I was previlaged to have a phone interview with a lady from NOFAS(National Organization for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)  this interview, or should I say my story of what its like living with FAS. Is going to be on there electronic newsletter.  Yesterday the lady that interviewed me sent me the completed interview so I see if everything I said was right.  my interview is going to be in there news letter next week monday. and I think it will be up there for the month of March.  So this is another way of spreading the word about FAS.  I will have a link to it soon.  I am so excited, because I am going to be known nationally. Not just statewide.  
What I have been doing lately, well mostly making paper beads and crocheting. I have been getting some colored ones too from a lady at church. 
Oh and did I mention that in May my mom and I will be going to a FAS conference in Washington D.C.
for three days. I am excited about that too. because I might be selling my jewelry there. 

I wish I had pics to post, but have a broken camera. Hopefully I will get a new one soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment