Monday, April 1, 2013

sent out more bracelets.


Just last week I sent out 60 paper bead bracelets to San Diego, CA. for the A.R.T.S (A Reason To Survive) organization. for there art fair coming up this month.  
I have been busy making beads and the bracelets all winter.  So I was able to divide up the bracelets I made and half went and half stayed and I am continuing to make more.  I am hoping to sell some of both my paper bead bracelets and my seed bead  woven bracelets, rings, necklaces this summer at a farmers. market.   If you remember in one of my posts from last year, I was selling my jewelry at a farmers market and it didn't go to well for doing the first time. but as other vendors there have told me is.  I am know and people don't know what I have to sell. and if they see you there over and over they will be expecting me to be there and wanting me to be there.  So in a way it was comforting to hear that.  So with that said I am going to try again this summer.  and I hope I can do better then last year.  We will have to see.
I haven't been called back to work yet.  though in the years past I have started the first day of spring break. which today is that day.  So I am hoping soon I will be back working. 




                                                A bracelet I made for a friend in the Philippines

                                                       a bracelet I made for my friend Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment