Saturday, September 14, 2013

conference in Ann Arbor

So Thursday I had another FAS conference, but this one was in Ann Arbor Mi.  I was invited to speak, along with 2 other individuals with FAS. We talked about what our lives are like living with FAS.
We left for Ann Arbor  very early in the morning to be there by 7.  Thou our we did present till the end of the conference. My mom and I went to some break out sessions. We had a lot of  doctors and other professionals speak.  and I enjoy them. 
I also brought my cards and my photo album of pictures of my jewelry, I didn't have had time to sell my jewelry, so that's why I just brought pictures. 

Well on another note. I started back to work at the greenhouse beginning of this week. and I have had a pretty busy week.   We are now into fall, though sometimes the weather doesn't feel like it.

Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy girl, haven't you?? Glad you enjoyed the conference in Ann Arbor. I'd love to hear more about it sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete