Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another FAS meeting today


Today I had to get up early to go to Lansing for a Task force meeting.  there are alot of people interested in preventing FAS.  We talked about not just helping infant to 18 year olds with FAS, but expanding and helping those 18 and older.   I also was able to talk about what I am doing as far as FAS awareness with my well I guess small business making and selling my jewelry. And I brought my bracelets and rings. and one person bought a bracelet and I have an order for a bracelet and a ring.  Oh and I also told them that I had an oppertunity to give my testimony in front of church a few months ago.   so you can say I have been pretty busy, and I am not even working.  this jewelry is taking up most of my time and i really like that.  I don't think I will want to go back to work. 
Here are some pics  I am also making little beaded baskets for little gifts. and i am going to put a small bag of jelly beans in them. this is just one of 3 that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment