Wednesday, May 11, 2011

25....almost

ok so i had this goal for this week, to make 6 bracelets. Well I don't think that is going to happen as much as I work on finishing a few that i started. I have been busy getting ready for my party friday, and working. I did work on one bracelet today alittle. I guess my new goal is to finish the one i am working on by next week friday. i found out from my friend who is in arizona right now for a FAS conference that he handed out some of my cards to the people there. and they like my idea and the story. so i need to get working on those bracelets and rings. I love making jewelry but my left wrist starts to hurt after a while. I found out the other day that i have Madelungs deformity. its where the the ulna grows faster then the radius( the two bones in your arm. and the ulna is sticking out and causing pain. so i where a brace on my hand most of the time. (especially when i am at work.) People with FAS are known to have joint problems and this is one of mine. the doc doesn't want to do surgery yet. but I kind of just want the surgery to fix it, instead of monkeying around with different splints. But we will see what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment