Sunday, May 1, 2011

getting started









well hello


This is my new blog. and its about well...me doing beadwork and making a difference in the world. And speaking out about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and what its like living with it. And I have always wanted to make things and sell them and have the money I make go to a good cause. I am starting to make beaded jewelry(rings, bracelets, necklaces) and in my jewelry there is going to be one or more of the worng colored bead to show I am not perfect. So the money i make selling this jewelry is going to NOFAS.(National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) an organization that is helping to prevent FAS buy helping get the words out, and having conferences all over the US. I am just helping them out, but helping myself. Which feels really good. So here is a few of the bracelets and rings I have made so far. my friend has made me some cards with some of my info on it and I have been handing it out for friends, and co-workers. and funny thing is I have struck interest and now some of them want to buy my jewelry. WOW! I am very surprised.

1 comment: