Sunday, May 15, 2011

birthday was great.

Well my birthday was made pretty special. At work I get a gift from my boss and his wife. and they made a sign that said "Say Happy Birthday to Erin, who is turning 25" and put it up in front of the registers. I don't know if i have told you or not, b ut i work at a greenhouse and I do carry-out. So alot of the costumers said happy birthday to me. So it made my work day pretty fun. then after work I had an open house birthday party. not everyone I invited was able to come but alot of them did come. Which was fun. So this week i had no time to work on my bracelets or rings. but I did have a goal for this coming week. I will get at least two bracelets finitshed.
Well my friend Rob who also had FAS just got back from a FAS conference in Arizona. and he handed out alot my cards with a story about me and my jewelry. He said alot of people are interested in buying some of my jewelry. So I really so get working on it. Thanks everyone for your support. this is for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment